Monday, July 18, 2016

Week Three 7/12/2016

Alright Kelemen Family,

Week 3. Well now I'm learning Chinese so that's fun. The MTC is still good and I'm learning everyday. Thanks for the letters and package! 

We finally got to go to the temple and it was so nice. Who would have thought that the first time I had not gone to the temple for 2 weeks, since I was 12 would be at the MTC. We went this morning and after helped in the laundry room and then at breakfast there. yum! It was good. Going to the temple was so nice even though I only hadn't gone for a few weeks, it felt like so much longer. We do have the temple in the mission and I was informed that we go every transfer so I'm excited for that. 

Well so much has happened I don't know what to say. Yes mom all 12 of us in our district are going to Taiwan Taipei. How cool is that! We're the only district like that though. Well you remember how I said my district is the best? Well they are, and so are my teachers (really all the other teachers are a little weird.) Well first, I learned that through the hand of God I got put into my district. Someone didn't show up in our district so they moved me into it. How lucky is that!? (I mean it's sad that the elder didn't come but awesome for me because if I was in the other district it would be a lot different.) That being said all my letters and packages are received by the other district so when I remember my address I'll send it to you. Also our district almost got split up!? What the China? We have 12 people and I guess all the other teachers said we we're learning too slowly and not behaving correctly. I don't really know where that came from, especially because we are way less rowdy, and unfocused as the other people in our hall, but whatever. I will say we are a little loud and like to have a good time, but still. I guess they are envious because we have fun. Anyways, our teacher was like 'no way' so they couldn't brake us up.....yes! If it wasn't for her, we'd be gone, nice job sister Lau! 

Well I didn't get Mckay in my zone but Collin is. His room is close by and he's in the same residence as me too. I just saw him and said Hi. It's going good, Chinese is coming slow and we're getting better. Ryan Reynolds and I are tearing it up out here and having a blast. Elder Bird and I made a guitar. Yeah, we made it. I'll send you a picture next week. I'm quite proud. We can actually play songs on it! 

Remember three things this week:
—Remember Christ. in everything keep your sacramental covenant and remember Him. Read of Him, and try and be like him, I promise you this will make life way better.
—Remember the pioneers. Remember the first people in the church. Read about them and think about what they did. Those first saints are amazing.
—Remember Joseph Smith. He was a Prophet of God. He saw what he saw and lived a life to prove it. Think about your testimony of him. He was one of a kind and a great example of giving up your life to serve in God's kingdom. If you want, read Joseph Smith History chapter 1:1-whatever it is. Read it as a family or on your own. Pray to have the Spirit confirm to you that what is said is true and He will. I know you'll feel it whether you already know or if you only believe. Joseph Smith was a Prophet. How cool is that! By this we know everything is true. 

Thanks for everything,
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment